Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/5/11

Monday 12/7

Monday's are back and so am I . I have found a few so let's get started;

Crafting cottage has a sentiment
Patty wraps has a coffee cup
Kay Be Scraps has snowman
Cre8tive hands has Nativity
Floppy Latte has a sentiment at bottom of page.
TLC has a daily freebie

Not as many as last week. Please be kind, I know everyone is in a rush and may not leave a note, but please go back and make a point to leave our artists a comment to show how much you appreciate them. Just drop a TY in their comment box. If you have trouble I will be glad to help you. I will be back later if there are more.

*****************
Tidbits has Dorothy and Toto
***************************************************
Diane has 3 freebies
Steady On has Mistletoe sprig
Laura has A Christmas fairy
Meljen has 2 freebies

11 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    I always try to leave a comment in those digis I take.
    It would be nice if the designers don´t have verification word. Sometimes this thing slows down a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your work to find these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting all these great links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting today's links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josephine...thank you for the link to TLC.....I am also doing a Christmas countdown, with lots of freebies.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your hard work during this busy season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete