Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/26/11

Monday 12/26

I don't know about you but I'm planning a day all to myself. Let's see what we can find for those of us who want to go to our craft rooms or tables today.

 Cre8tive hands has Exhausted Santa     Word Art
Sans Designs has  angel
Patty Wraps has Word Art 
free vintage digistamps has freebie
Sweet Stamping Treats New Year digi  
TLC has Word Art  
May Brit's has Girl with heart 
Meljen has Snow bunny
I apologize to Anji she also has some digis here Thanks for letting me know Anji.

I will check back but I think most of the artists are taking a well deserved rest and don't forget many of the artist are very appreciative of those from this site that leave the nice comments they get, yes, they do read them. So Thank You followers and peeps who share such nice comments. 






10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list!

    Here is another FREE Digi Stamp (Ciao Bella) to add: FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    Available in both jpg and png format.

    ----------------
    Thanks again for the FAB lists! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted some freebies today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the searching you do.
    I think you deserve a rest too.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all you do, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for adding me! I count on you guys to let people know I am here and posting freebies every day! You guys ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias a todas.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting my links and all you do!!!! Much appreciated!
    Michelle from Cre8tive Hands

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for giving us your time to post the links. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete