Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/19/11

Monday 12/19

Wow, it is coming down to the wire and I already feel the excitement glowing! Loving all the Christmas feel good movies and this week it will be madness. My kind of week. LOL

Cre8tive hands has Hot chocolate for Christmas and pudding
Beyond the Fringe has a sentiment
Beary Wishes has Holly Angel
Marker Guru has Penguin tower
Magic in the Air has Bird
Free Vintage Digi Stamps has Cars for the journey
Meljens has Monday Freebie but it wasn't up when I was so check back
TLC has daily sentiment and I believe it is true!!!!
The Shabby Shoppe has recipe cookie cards and boxes
Tom has a Russian Elf
New site Sara Hurley has one here , here and here hope to hear more from this site.
Scrapper's Delight has one here at the bottom of the page. More in to Valentine mode.
Sandi Samples has one here


That is all for now will check back later
****************************************
Please note I have fixed the link to Tom's site. JoC

18 comments:

  1. WOW... great day... thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! These are great! Tom's link didn't go to Tom. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.... Dont forget about anjis antics! I been posting freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.... Dont forget about anjis antics! I been posting freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias. Felicidades.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josephine...thank you for the link to TLC....it is true~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Awesome! I think your Elf link may have gone amiss...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Angela. Merry Christmas to you and your team.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you update Tom's Image? I don't have his Blog saved and I can't find it.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the great digi.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank u so much for helping us SO MUCH :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the awesome list!! Please also share my digistamp freebie here..

    http://paperdreamsofmine.blogspot.com/2011/12/digital-stamps-for-holiday-crafts.html

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your work.
    here are four freebies:
    http://floweretstamplar.blogspot.com/2011/12/god-jul-merry-christmas-everybody-are.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete