Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/30/11

Friday Freebies

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the well wishes with my new company. Many of you have been with me for a long time and know that last year my father had a stroke, and just a couple months ago he had a heart attack. You also know that my parents both live with me. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 11 years on and off, but after these big changes happening in our family, it was time I started helping out around here. What better way to do that then doing something I really love. :) So THANK YOU!!!


Here are some freebies for today :) HUGS

Kenny K has a cute Teddy Bear

Sassy Studio has a New Years image



Don't forget to say a thank you :) I am off to try find a few more for you :) HUGS

**********

Cre8tive Hands has envelopes.
Free Vintage Digi Stamps has three vintage ladies.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for always finding these for us, doing a great job!!
    We are on pins and needles to see your line...........:))
    lotsa luv and strongs that side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see your new designs!!! Thanks for all of the hard work you do xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your cute stamp collection! Congrats! xo

    Please add this Vintage Digi Art Stamp - Three Vintage Ladies
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com
    {PNG and JPG}

    -----------
    Thanks again and have a HAPPY New Year!!!

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful links!!!

    Could I please ask you to add envelopes - http://cre8tive-hands.blogspot.com/2011/12/envelope.html
    thanks
    From Michelle
    Cre8tive Hands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por todos esos links que me habeis facilitado. Feliz 2012.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the time you spend finding these wonderful sites with free digis.
    I do hope u have a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch -happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for always posting us all up it's fantastic Please add in Limited Runs - New Year Frog & Sentiment Posted Here
    hugs Nikki
    Happy New Years too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vielen lieben Dank für Eure Arbeit.
    Ich sage auch danke für das ganze Jahr 2011 und wünsche Euch ein frohes neues Jahr.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete