Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/20/11

Freebies for Tuesday, 12/20

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  Here are some morning freebies for you.
I'll be back later in the day with some more!

Michelle Perkett Studio - Flower Border
Dulemba - Gingerbread Man & Recipe Card
Anji's Atic - 3 Digis
WonderStrange - Nutcrackers
Patty Wraps - Candy Cane Holder
Vintage Digi Stamps - Paris Dress Form Collage
Cooking wtih Cricut - 4 Digis (scroll to bottom)
Ginger's House - Wordart
Create with TLC - Wordart (2)

Please leave some love for the artists and their work!
******************************************************
Paperdreams of Mine has freebies  Happy New year
Floweret Stamplar  has freebies several in fact.
Cre8tive Hands has gingerbread house
Mudmaven has sentiments
Thanks artists for letting us know, we will check back often!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Please e-mail me @
    dianemoneygoolsby@yahoo.com

    I have a question about freebies

    thanks,
    DianeMoneyGoolsby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gopi! This is another great list! Off to check them out! xo

    -pamela
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add gingerbread house - http://cre8tive-hands.blogspot.com/2011/12/gingerbread-house.html
    From cre8tive hands.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some freebies for everyone:

    HERE.

    Sent and email but it never showed up here so I thought I'd try again. Thanks! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be posting freebies at http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/
    EVERY WEDNESDAY--Can add me to your left sidebar under WEDNESDAY if it'll be easier for you

    Thank you
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the links. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete