Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/17/11

Freebies for December 17th

I guess everyone is really busy so I will post a couple. Denise
Ginger’s House has a sentiment.
Create with TLC has a sentiment.
Melonheadz has a cup of hot chocolate
The Prairie Fairy has a winter cottage
***************************
Patty Wraps A few candy bar wraps
Making our Mark has an image toward the bottom
Cooking with Cricut has angels at the bottom of page
Free Vintage digi Stamps little school girl

7 comments:

  1. Making our Mark had one today too:
    http://copicmarkerscrapbooking.wordpress.com/2011/12/17/a-dickens-christmas-freebie-too/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy shopping day out there! :)

    Could you add this "Little School Girl":FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    Thanks-a-million!

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. And me roo! I put up four today!!!

    Https://anjisantics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love all the adorable digis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog today. How incredibly generous of you to give away free digis. It is very much appreciated. I also wanted to say that if there is anyone out there who is willing to stop by and follow my blog, I am always willing to visit and follow other people's blogs in return. Thanks again for being a blessing to so many people with your free digis.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a busy time of year - therefore your dedication to this blog is awesome - thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the links. I hope you are ready for Christmas with all the time spent on posting here! Don't want you to have additional stress. :)

    ReplyDelete