Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/9/11

Wed freebies

hey everyone.. well I have walking pneumonia and a viral infection.. plus a spinal headache.. but other than that I am doing wonderful :) hehe.. here are some of the freebies out there.. hugs


Crafting Cottage here here here here
Blackbery jelly - Ice cream nesting box
paper dreams of mine-angel
you made me ink- 8 images
*************************
Digi 2 4 Tues - vintage
Dulemba - coloring page
Spyder - snowman
M Perkett - peppermint
TLC - sentiment
Carmen - flowers & bird
M Guru - poppy
Tiddly Inks - sentiment
Wonderstrange - 2 freebies
Making O M - lightpost
Birds - tree
Beccy - quilted girl
Beary Wishes - scarecrow
Sandy - circle sentiment
Creepy Cute - girl
Cathy C's freebie page
Enjoy!

28 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are suffering. Hope that you are feeling much better very soon. Thanks for all the links.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor ol' you...get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better real soon. thanks for posting take care of your self

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness! Please get lots of rest and take good care of yourself! Hope you are well very soon! (((HUGS!)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon! And thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison, so sorry your illness has developed in to pneumonia and viral. I hope the antibiotic do the trick and if you need help with freebies let me know at cojoc@yahoo.com. I can at least do M-Th for you. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo - please take care... take time to heal...

    Thanks for the links

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery....Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. your work is very much appreciated.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  12. You poor thing! Praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sincerely hope you do get better really soon! You "sound" awful and my heart goes out to you! Please take care and get the rest that you need. Tks for the links, but don't worry about this stuff - just get well!

    KarenT in TX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for doing all this even when you aren't feeling good. Hope you feel better real soon and again thanks...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Alison, I'm sorry to hear you are so sick! I hope you're getting a chance to rest and recuperate. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and hope that you start to improve very soon.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get well soon. I'm astounded that you're managing to do anything.

    Take care,

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness so sorry to hear you have been poorly but thank you so much for so many lovely digis ... hope you are feeling better soon happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for adding my link! I'm sorry you feel horrible...my best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    Hugs,
    Lisa M
    You Made Me Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the links! Be careful & get lots of rest (not that you'll have much choice in the matter), pneumonia is nothing to take lightly, especially with other things added... Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry to hear that you are not well - take some time for yourself and get better real soon. Thanks so much for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for linking me this week, ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Take care of yourself! It's much more important for you to be well than for us to get the daily links. I would have been happy to wait a few days. However, as they are here, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Alison....thank you for posting TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for Linking my Digi's. It was fun! I will make sure to let you know when I have more :)
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete