Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/2/11

Wed freebies

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't got back to you if you said you would help out with the posting.. I have been super sick.. I still am.. this is the first time in a few days I have really looked at my computer.. so I will get back to you promise..if you have sent me a link for a freebie and it hasn't been posted.. SORRY... I am trying to get to them all (sent me a new link.. if you don't see it here or in any of the other posts) :) hugs

scribbles by sandy-say it ain't snow
grahm-boat

************************
Kenny K has a new cutie.. a NEWS KID :)


15 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're not well Alison! I am not at home (so can't email), but have a free sail boat digi on Beyond The Fringe Crafts. I'll send the link later. Get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great links. Sorry to hear that you are not well Alison. Hope that you feel much better very soon.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone know how to download the .rar file for the free background papers from craftycatshop.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear your not well - hope you recover real soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry to hear that you aren't well,hopeful that will change soon.
    Thanks for all that you do to get us digital images. Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your feeling better soon. There's so many I hear on blogland that are really sick. Mostly pneumonia. Take care.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are on the mend soon! Crappy not feeling well.
    Thanks for all the collection of freebies....

    Sandy
    (scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better. I am just getting over being sick and it was a LONG process!! Hang in there and rest as much as you can. Don't forget to drink drink drink (not alcohol..hehe). Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, Alison.

    God bless you,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Alison, hope you get well soon. Kiss, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alison, hope you feel better sooner rather than later. Thank you for posting but, really, we understand you not doing it!

    ReplyDelete