Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/10/11

Friday Freebies

I seen a comment form Esmilia Stamps has a freebie. Off to bed for me. I or one of the others will post more later.

*******************
Hey everyone! Here are a few more freebies I have found.. Thanks so much for the well wishes.. I am still trying to kick this.. but am looking up :) hugs Alison
Bugaboo-rose
Stampfairy-sentiment
Cathies Parties-Christmas labels & snowflake
Cathy's sweet spot Fugly Tree
Sassie Studio's-Thanks girl
you made me ink-funny turkey
Paper Dreams - Christmas tree
Rhoda Designs- snowman
Desert Diva-Christmas sentments
*********************************
Carmen has one HERE and HERE
************
Bugaboo has 2 more
Limited Runs here

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the wonderful links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Take care of yourself. Healing blessings coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, thanks for the links. Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison,

    Just saw your post about your being sick. Bless your heart, hope you will be feeling much better soon!! Take Care!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alison, I hope the healing continues at a rapid pace. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon.Despite the fact you are under the weather itsreally nice of you to provide us these links.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing these with us. Hoping you're getting speedy recovery.
    -Katya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again for the great links.
    Hope that you are feeling much better soon.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Bunches here, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much! Hope you're better soon!

    ReplyDelete