Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/20/11

Freebies for Sunday 11/20

Okay... it is still early, so I will be checking back later and adding any new ones I find. But here is what I've found so far:

SJ has a Naughty or Nice gift tag with instructions on printing them onto store bought tags

Coordinately Yours has Thanksgiving sentiments


**************************************

My Sugar Paper has a ballerina

Tidbits Trinkets has a turkey and Thanksgiving sentiments

More as I find them. Be sure to leave the artists lots of love!

Bekka

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our thankful for cards! More printables to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Alison and Bekka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the free digi's and your awesome work you do to get them for us.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great links. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete