Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/19/11

Freebies for Saturday 11/19

Okay, I have found several for today so here goes:

Beccy has a gingerbread man
TLC has papers
Melonheadz has fall scarecrow
GrannyMa has christmas stocking
Valeria has gifts and snowman
BTF has toyshop window
Spyder has Merry Eskimo here
Sandy has a thanksgiving ticket
My Sanity Spot has Holly&berries
Foxy Crafts has some here and here and here
PaperDreams has a few
Cathie has a snowflake
Brandi has a sentiment here

Please be sure to leave lots of love for our artists.
******************************************************
I have fixed the links. Sorry.
Sherlock has one here

posted by Josie.

14 comments:

  1. Appreciate all you do, but many of the links are not working today. Not sure what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison...thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate all - but many of the links failed to go through. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appericate all the hard work of putting all this together for us. several of the sites are (out of order)-not working.
    How are you feeling. You said you had pneumonia. That can be really rough. I have had it in the past 5 times. Take care of yourself. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am thankful for your post :) I did have trouble as well but notice many simply didn't have the www. -so I typed that in front and most worked. Hope that helps someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry guys, this is Josie subbing for Allison and I am a newbie, however, I have fixed some of the sites. Be patient I am learning to get to the pro status. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The GrannyMa link is still incorrect. Try http://grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, Alison and Josie, for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all the lovely links. You are doing a great job, Josie! Keep up the good work! :o)

    Sending get well hugs to Alison.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Alison and Josie for the link to TlcCreations
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for your work! I still can't get into Beyond The Fringe and one other.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete