Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/25/11

11/25/11

Hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I've found some before I have to go on the rode to work. I am hoping one of the others will post some more if they find them.
Be sure and thank all for there work.

Bugaboo Stamps has a Little Penguins Birthday Gift
Digi My World Has Two
DZ Doodles Has 3 snowman
Limited Runs Holly Doodle Sentiment
Pollycraft Too Cool For Christmas
Sassy Studio Baby it's cold outside
Sew Many Cards Christmas Letter

*********************************

Saturated Canary has a girl here.
Digital Delights has a sentiment here.
Pink Cat Studio has a turtle and bird here.

************************

A Day for Daisies A cute mermaid
Anne's Cards 4 U Christmas frog
Mel Stampz many tag sites

11 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for taking the time to look up these wonderful digis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has taken me all day to get through these links! I keep hopping to one blog after another! I'll now be spending the rest of the day hopping from Mel Stampz.

    Thank you for listing all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por la oportunidad de ponerlo mas facil, absolutamente maravilloso.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I had so much fun blog hopping! :)

    I also have another freebie over at my blog..

    http://paperdreamsofmine.blogspot.com/2011/11/another-one-for-your-christmas-crafts.html

    Thank you again for your time and patience in giving us all of these links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Sugar Paper has birds: http://mysugarpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful links.

    ReplyDelete