Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/26/11

Wednesday freebies

I want to thank everyone for their well wishes for me.  Now, for why you are here:

Carmen has houses

Mel has dots  (way down the page)

Pop N Stick - silhouette fairy

Lost - owls              Sandi - freebie page

Rochelle - Christmas sentiments and tree 

Cindy2 - circle sentiment & calendar

Spyder - spider and reindeer (today only)

Foxy - tags

Marlene - cheeky humor sentiment

Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the digis. I appericate all the work put into it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to list these digis - appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. Love the digi's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the links. I am thankful for the time you put into listing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the links to the freebies:)!

    ReplyDelete