Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/7/11

Wednesday freebies (late)

Wow, this did not get posted!  Blogger was out of it at the time and I forgot to back later-so sorry!!!
A bit later today, but I got here!!  And found some freebies:

Halloween images and sentiments -        Spyder,                      Dustin P,                        Carmen,            and Wilson

Foxy - cupcake                           Marlene - dog day

Alexa - bird                            Back to Paper - freebie page

Doodle Pantry - freebie page                          Lili - girl

Download 'em, thank 'em and Enjoy!!

9 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter it's late - appreciate it anytime....thanks to everyone for sharing.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Peggysue for the links...I had missed a couple as I was staying at my daughters, now I'm all caught up...thank you so much.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much for going through this for all of us every day. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for the links.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late too! :D Thank you for posting these, no matter the time of day.

    ReplyDelete