Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/4/11

Tuesday (& Monday) freebies

Please use the links for Tuesdays contributors as they all had a post today.  Tiddly Inks is unreachable for me right now, but maybe you can get there when you try. 

Marlene has George of the jungle                           Sharon B - feather

Tlc - sentiment                                                          Broken Box - pie

Meljen - corner                                                         Bits N B - circle sentiment

Michelle Perkett - autumn                                     WonderStrange - Halloween

Mom Whispers - several

20 comments:

  1. The Mom Whispers link is taking me to the WonderStrange page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate you compiling this list! I'm on the prowl for Christmas stamps. :o) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s me again... I cant find the blog for Mom Whispers, the link is taking me somewhere else...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the Mom Whispers link is wrong. She's got great stuff, though! Momwhispers.wordpress.com , I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the links for today. I also was directed to WonderStrange instead of Mom Whispers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks, now to go look for Mom whispers lol

    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the links for the digis! So many cute ones! And thank you to the artists!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very much for the links xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to you and those who take their time to make the wonders works of art.

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great links.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peggy Sue....thank you for the link to TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the great links.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again for all the digi's.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the time and effort you pout into this Allison! Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEWARE: My computer warned of a virus when I clicked in to the CraftCrave web site.

    ReplyDelete