Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/23/11

Sunday Freebies...

Okay everyone! Today is the last day I will be buggin you to go vote.. HERE (if you don't know what I am talking about click HERE) :) Thank you again for all your continued support.. I have the best followers ever!
So.. some freebies for today....
Scribbles by Sandy-ticket & Beach vacation & Beach Ticket
Cathy Calamas-pinecone

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work day after day! You are very appreciated! FYI: Voted for your lovely "project" everyday! Good luck! Hope you win! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My votes in again...good luck. How could you not win...it's fab.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. I've voted for you three times too. Good luck!

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alrighty! 4 votes from me :P

    Hope you win!

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for all that you do. I did vote for you and I truly believe you deserve it. I also liked the frame but yours is hands down the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my vote in! And thank you for the todays links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl... you have to be in the top 3.. for me the first place... great job.. good luck..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie links. Just to let you know - I voted again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete