Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/16/11

Sunday freebies

Just a few for you,

Whoopsi has a girl

Sentimental has sentiments

My Sugar has a girl

Kathie has an iris

Paper Dreams has a cupcake

Sassy Studio has a steampunker Sassy has ways for you to 'earn' other freebies in a relay if you wish to participate.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear your dad's doing better! Thank you for today's links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.
    British Ceramic Tile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection...thanks!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the effortes you put into this.

    Nice to know your dad is doing better. I hope everything will be alright as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great links.

    Great news about your Dad. May he go from strength to strength.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! So glad your dad is doing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. on the first of every month i have a free digi i offer on my blog! you can add me to your site if you want

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your hard work, great digis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to thank you for having this blog and your diligence. I check your blog EVERY night and go through the freebies. It took me a while to learn how to leave comments but now I think I've got it. This is awesome what you do. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete