Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/22/11

sat freebies

Are you sick of me yet??? lol
First I wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU for your support, and sweet comments about my project! :)

If you haven't heard.. I made the top 10 of the Market Street Block Party Finalist.. ( you can see the detailed photos HERE) I am hoping you all will go and vote for my project below.. and maybe help me win.. :) This is the project I made using their adorable stamps.. Please click on the star ABOVE my haunted house.. :) !!! I hope you will head over there and see the cute creations.. HUGS Thanks in advance

PS***** you can vote each day.. for the next 2 days.. so I might be buggin you for a little :) I hope you will bear with me in my excitement..:)

35 comments:

  1. I didn't know..so huge congratulations...amazing project...You have my vote x 2

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted agin--I hope you win

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you can bug me all you want, don't mind, think it is one super stunning piece of work!!!Of to vote again, thanks for the reminder...:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been there, only open at 8am, lol, so will wait, good news tho, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead girl, we will see it stays that way, absolute stunning prize, wow!!!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh WOW this is so gorgeous!!! Love it!!! I voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted for you again today.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote is in....wow there's a termendous amount of work in that! Good for you, it's awesome.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! awesome your project is delightful congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alison~! That is an awesome project~! Wow.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've voted 3 days in a row for you. I hope to do so tomorrow too. Good Luck! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats and good luck....
    Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/
    I have followed you for awhile so please come and visit me........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love your project! Left some love on your blog and you've got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have voted every day and I sure hope you win - it really is the best project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. a winner for sure! absolutely spooktacular and it's got my vote for sure!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats@ I have been casting my vote!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card, have voted. Michelle (Donmichelle)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just voted for you again, Alison. Fingers crossed that you win.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoops, just realised I clicked the wrong star yesterday - got the right one today though!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Voted ! best of luck....yours was awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You really take the cake! Good job. Can't imagine how long it took to make your project.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  25. So wonderful! I jumped right over and voted for it and didn't use my other 2 votes as I didn't want anyone else to get them! lol! God Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I noticed that your work is very attractive but after attaching various layers on behind, make it gorgeous and more marvelous, I also done same thing with news paper and magazine papers.
    Solvency II

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing creation !! Hearty congratulations darling. Thank again for updating this list for us all.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just saw that you won! Congratulations and you totally earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome project. Looks great.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete