Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/20/11

PLEASE HELP me!! :)

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news.. WELL :) I made the top 10 of the Market Street Block Party Finalist.. I am hoping you all will go and vote for my project below.. and maybe help me win.. :) This is the project I made using their adorable stamps.. Please click on the star ABOVE my haunted house.. :) !!! I hope you will head over there and see the cute creations.. HUGS Thanks in advance

25 comments:

  1. All i can say is WOW this is freakin awesome i love the colors and your details are amazing..going over to vote for yours

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for your SPOOKTACULAR haunted house! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spooky haunted house. great colours and a great creation. I have voted for you. Hugs Kazzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted -- can you give us a reminder about this so we can go back again tomorrow, and the next day, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was easy! Your's was the best one there!

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and congrats to you! Off to vote- good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome haunted house - I voted for you. Will continue to vote daily for you until finished. K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for you. It was the best one on the site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got my vote, and you realy deserve it. It's such a nice spooky house

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for yours cause it deserves to win--brilliant

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got my Vote. Good Luck!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your project! I just came back from voting for you. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic project. Love it. Have just voted for you. Good luck.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I went to the place to vote and I saw your proyect is the best I hope you win good luck..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hands down - your project was the best. The others were pretty - but you went over the top in all categories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on that, this is just so cute, love it!! On my way to vote.........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alison, I voted for you! What a really cute creation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted for you. your Haunted house was the best. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. done! your house is great, hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have got my vote, well done!

    ReplyDelete