Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/25/11

Freebies, Thank you, Announcement

First off I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for all of you who voted/supported me with my haunted house.. well I WON!!! WOOHOO!!! I am so excited!! I couldn't have done it without you.. so THANK YOU! I have the best blog friends ever!

*** As you all know I have a couple girls who help me with this site.. PeggySue has done an amazing job finding freebies for us.. She has expressed to me that her time has come where she needs to step down from posting.. So I am looking for someone who would like to take her place and help out! :) I can't run the blog by myself like I used to.. I have to much going on that it just isn't possible.. so I am hoping that someone/s would like to help out..
What I would need from you.. I would send you links to freebies, you would post them on the blog here. There would also be an account in google that you would check to see if there were any freebies posted etc each day.. If you are interested please leave me a comment or email me and let me know.. thanks :) hugs

freebies
Karens doodles - turkey
just some lines-Christmas Bird
Michelle Perkett Studios-Tree
Dulemba-Witch
Digital Two for tues-Flower/baby
Rhoda Designs-girl with flower
be back with more later :) when/if I find more..hugs
****************
Shelly's - hearts
Marker Guru - snowman
Halloween - Wonderstrange and Sharon B
McMahon5 - cancer awareness
Diane G - two freebies and flowers
Foxy - one here and one here
May Brit - fairy
Enjoy!
********
oops, missed one
Way down at the bottom of the blog Scrapper has a pumpkin house

41 comments:

  1. Oh YAY - congratulations! I'm not a bit surprised, I knew you'd win. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Great news.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats on winning!! I voted for you! Your haunted house is really amazing!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations a very well deserved win.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy you won! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I knew that was a winner the first time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win, your entry was fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! and yours was the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win!! It's Karma.
    Thanks for all you do.
    IreneL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always popping on here to have a peek at what ther is on offer, i would consider helping you out, can you e-mail me with a bit more info. Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps Congratulations!!! you were a worthy winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! It was a great entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, this is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. way to go Alison! just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win. I knew you would. Your house was just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi
    congrats on ur win
    u deserved it
    it was awesome
    loved it so much it had so much hard work on it :).
    all the very best.
    hugs
    Alyna

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so happy for you Alison! Like I said before, yours truly is the nicest looking and the most creative as well. You deserved to win! Congratulations!

    If I didn't just take on a Daycare job, I would've been willing to help! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cngrats on the win, Alison!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I may be able to help if you could send me some more info and congrats on the win too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Way to go girl. You did deserve it. I am sorry to see PeggySue leave. A great big thank you PeggySue for all the work you did behind the sences for us and good luck in whatever you do. I would not want to see the site go down so if no one else is able to help look me up.
    Sue
    Ihvnoname@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so happy for you! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  23. YEA!! You won!! Congrats..
    I would be willing to help you with the postings..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats!! You deserve it..you're so giving to all of us about time you got something back.
    ~Huggers

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations, Alison!! Your haunted house is just awesome! :) I knew you'd win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I voted for you several times, so I am super thrilled you won, that i so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your win, you put a lot of thought and work in it.

    Thank you for today's links.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations - you deserve it! Thanks for taking to time to post these wonderful freebies - it is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I knew you would win!! Yours was great, Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. As well as my weekly freebie, I have a ONE DAY freebie...

    HERE

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  31. oops sorry, forgot to say, well done on your win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations!
    I just wanted to thank you and ur helpers for such a wonderful job with this site! I love visiting to see whats new! Thanks again for all ur hard work!
    craftin-dawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yay!! Congrats to you! I thought you won, based on the number of votes, but I wasn't sure.

    Thank you for all your hard work here!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Conggratulations!! You deserved it, yours was the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations on your win! You so totally deserved it with that incredible haunted house!

    ReplyDelete