Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/21/11

dollar digi friday and freebies

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news.. WELL :) I made the top 10 of the Market Street Block Party Finalist.. ( you can see the detailed photos HERE) I am hoping you all will go and vote for my project below.. and maybe help me win.. :) This is the project I made using their adorable stamps.. Please click on the star ABOVE my haunted house.. :) !!! I hope you will head over there and see the cute creations.. HUGS Thanks in advance

PS***** you can vote each day.. for the next 3 days.. so I might be buggin you for a little :) I hope you will bear with me in my excitement..:)






Isn't this just adorable.. What a fun way to showcase this little monster..! These would also make great treats to hand out at kids schools, or for those trick or treaters you want to give a little something extra too :) Marcy did a great job with is image.. and showing you a new way to use it!

Each week I will add a different dollar digi. It will be available for 1 week ONLY!! (well 1 week will be the longest time.. if I feel like it's not doing so well I might change it sooner, so if you like it.. GET IT!!) So get it while you can! After that, it will be added to the store for the regular price..This creation was made by Marcy from the SNB DT

Freebies***********
Janes Doodles-Pumpkin
scribbles by sandy-snowflake ticket
**********
Kate Hadfeild designs-halloween tag
********************
Sassy Studios- Witch on broom
***********************
Correct link to Foxy's Thurs. freebie
Halloween related:  Sparkle,       Tom,       Rebecca,        Wonderstrange,
             Ikes,           Annes,      and      Shelly's
Marlene - man
TLC has 2 here and one here
Christmas related-  Stamp Fairy
Jen's - snow day
Bugaboo - cute costume
Lots of freebies at Cuddly Buddly's freebie page

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the top 10!! Totally love your haunted house. I have been over and cast my vote...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left my vote for your fabby spooky house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is unbelievable! I voted for you too. I can't see why anyone would vote for another. You out-shined them all! Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making top ten! Just voted for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is amazing! I just voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just voted for you
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just voted - your creation is by far the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voted for you - what a great creation! Thanks for the list of links.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got my vote! Thank you for guiding to us these fabulous links!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just came back from voting for you. Thank you for finding us all of the great freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alison...thank you to the link to TLC
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the top 10! Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete