Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/13/11

Tuesday freebies

All four of our Tuesday freebie contributors have posted today! Please use the links to the left to go get these freebies.

Sliekje has a squirrel

Deena has letters

Scrap N Fonts has some achievement phrases

Scrapper's has books (way, way down at the bottom of the page)

Making our Mark has a Tiffany egg

Marlene has a witch

Enjoy them!!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you do - and especially for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing - you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for providing these free images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for today's links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks again! can't wait to do something w/ these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all you do to provide us with free digi's
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there, I appreciate your updates but I am finding that by the time I get the blog post in my inbox most of the freebies are finished!
    When I check your blog, it has the same links as in your blog post but the images all have watermakrs or have the price back on them. Kind of sad as I have missed out on some beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete