Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/22/11

Thurs freebies

Hi! I've been away on wonderful vacation with my mom. But glad to be back. Here are a few I found this morning...

Marlene has more Halloween
Dustin Pike has a frog
Sliekje has santas helper
Sandi has a ghost
Anne has some cherries
Spyder has 2, weds and 600 followers
Don't for get the daily free ladies (links to the left).
*****************
Sharon B has a paisley
Diane G has a birthday cake
May Brit - bear
Whoopsi - girl
Tiffany - polaroid
DZ Doodles - Christmas
Di's Digi - bear
Megan - fox
coloring pages - Edrian and Wilson
Beary Wishes - cat
Amy A - Halloween
LooLoo - another owl
Give them thank yous please!!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!

    p.s. Still can't get Spyder's. Anyone else having problems? Or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links again. Thank you.

    Mamichelle - I got Spyder's ok. Keep trying - fingers crossed. :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you & glad you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo thanks for the freebies as usual ... hope you had a great time with your Mum ... happy crafting love sandy xx ps I couldn't get spyders spooky tree so I emailed her and she sent it to me via email ... very kind happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome finds today! Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you again for all you do for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks bunches, Alison.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for you time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these great links!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vielen Dank für die Mühe.
    Liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks, have a lovely night :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't begin to thank you enough for all the work you do to bring us the digi's.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ginger & All thank you all for what you do to get all the digis on your site.


    diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you have been busy - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wasn't on here yesterday but I can tell you sure were busy! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just got these! Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete