Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/25/11

Sunday freebies

I'm going to direct you to McMahon 5's couple of freebies, but with a warning.
I don't know for sure if it is that blog, but I got a "risky site" warning on another window opening. Something was trying to pop up on another browser that McAfee did not like at all. 
If you have McAfee on your system (or some other Security software), could you please click on the link for McMahon. If you don't get any 'funny business' than please leave a comment for all of us here. Actually, please comment as to what happened for you either good or bad.
I don't want to malign McMahon's blog (I'm sure they have nothing to do with this bug), but I don't want anyone who is unprotected to get something nasty.  (whew, that was long!)

Cathy C - baby hens 

Sentimental Sunday - sentiments

There She Goes - brick wall

Making our Mark - Santa

Stamper's Best - haunted house

Carmen - yacht

My Sugar - boy

And lastly, Enjoy!!

35 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! When I clicked that first link my browser blocked a pop-up but I didn't get any warnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great links. When I clicked on your first mentioned link I also had a pop-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello when i clicked the link i was blocked ,but bullguard didn't give me a warning.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No popups and no warnings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Peggysue, for all the links ... some very nice digis today. I get McMahon in an email so I didn't click that link.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/2011/09/octobers-awareness-freebie.html Above is the link that I have. No warning with either McAfee or Norton.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the freebies. Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get any warnings from McMahon Five Designs... I've had those warnings pop up a few times, mostly at TLC's site. Not sure what causes it because if I close out and go back in, then the warning doesn't reoccur.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a pop up blocked too, but no warnings with Norton. Thank-you for the freebie list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a pop up blocked also but i do have my pop up "blocker" turned on. Did not get a warning of any kind with AVG...
    Thanks so much for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I didn´t have any problem at mc mahon's... I have AVIRA antivirus and didn´t pop up any warning.

    Thanks for all the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks, I too get it via email so I didn't click on McMahon's link. Thanks for the heads up though :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks for freebie notices, link to McMahons was fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Links and warning much appreciated. Thanks.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi - thanks so much and wanted to let you know the same thing happened to me as far as the site (just that my computer blocked a pop-up, but no viruses were detected). :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. No Pop ups not warnings.....Thanks for all of the Freebies....they are great and much appreciated.

    Rebecca
    brrck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. No pop ups for me too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi.

    That blog is safe here. I have Norton Security and got no pop-ups or warnings.

    ReplyDelete
  20. No pop ups and no warnings for me at McMahon Five Designs. Thanks for the links.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've experienced the pop up warnings several times - all from the 4 shared site. I believe it has something to do with one of the ads they run. It's happened several times with Create with TLC's images, and a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I get their e-mails, so didn't have any problems. A couple of months ago it kept happening to me on Bit's n Bobs and didn't go back for awhile and it works fine now. It is like what Marlene said. Thank you for the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the links to the freebies! The Stamper's Best haunted house is my favorite!
    The McMahon link did not give me any issues.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for finding these neat freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for all the freebie links. I had no problem with the McMahon link.I use Norton.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Everyone! You've nearly given me heart failure! LOL! I first thought you were talking about the M5D Store, not the M5D Blog. My store is run completely different than the blog. The blog is through Blogger and it could probably be any one of the widgets on the blog creating a pop up. Sorry about that and I will see if I can find the culprit. :)

    Instead of linking to the blog, you should really link directly to the M5D store.

    www.mcmahonfivedesign.com

    OR, you could just link directly to the entire freebie section...

    M5D Free Digital Stamps

    I want to ASSURE everyone our eCommerce site is 100% Secure. We pay to have all YOUR transaction information encrypted. Please refer to our Privacy Policy HERE. We are also PCI Compliant (meet PCI Data Security Standard). We do not run any 3rd party widgets, etc on our site that would make our site questionable.

    I hope that clears up any questions! If you ever have any trouble with our store, please, please, please let us know so we can get it fixed right away. We want you all to have the best shopping experience possible at M5D!

    Thank you, ladies!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  28. No prob with the M5D Store, but had the problem this weekend after visiting the 4 shared site from Create with TLC. Marlene stated above, "...the pop up warnings several times - all from the 4 shared site. I believe it has something to do with one of the ads they run. It's happened several times with Create with TLC's images, and a few others." My son couldn't find it & I had to re-boot numerous times & click on the cancel numerous times to get rid of it. What a pain in the finger :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. thank you. I tried to leave a "thank you" for Stampers Best for the haunted house but couldn't. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. just wanted to say thanks for all you do to help us out :)

    ReplyDelete