Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/29/11

IMPORTANT!!!

IMPORTANT!!! I just wanted to let you all know.. I put a new subscribe by email button on the sidebar.. so hopefully that will fix when you get the emails sent to your inbox.. so if you want to get emails for this blog.. you need to input your email addy again :) hugs

10 comments:

  1. Fab! I can't wait to get it in my mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I look fprward to the e-mails. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added my address. Thanks for all freebies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the freebies list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! Not just for all you do to get us a list of freebies but now for getting it to us in our email inbox!! Your a wonderful person!!
    I'm still gonna follow you on Google but I'm gonna get you in my email as well!!

    Rachel Miller
    http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you mean that we will get the emails as soon as you post as I normally get them a couple of days later and sometimes miss the digistamps - so have just put in my addy and will keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for all your hard work in tracking down these great offers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all you do to keep me stocked up with great digis, Alison. I have renewed my subscription.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for you time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alison - well I'm getting the comments immediately now rather than after a couple of days which is brilliant....... only thing is that now I'm getting two emails for each posting which looks like I've gone down twice for some reason. Not sure if anyone else has this problem........?

    ReplyDelete