Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/23/11

dollar digi friday and freebies



Each week I will add a different dollar digi. It will be available for 1 week ONLY!! (well 1 week will be the longest time.. if I feel like it's not doing so well I might change it sooner, so if you like it.. GET IT!!) So get it while you can! After that, it will be added to the store for the regular price..This creation was made by Marcy from the SNB DT
$1.00 Click Here
****************************************
Marlene has a spider scare
Jen - cat
Foxycrafts - telephone
Meljens freebie page
Stamp Fairy - moon
Limited R - Halloween circle sentiment
Bugaboo - Halloween cat
TLC - Fall leaves
C G - monster
Shelly's - HB  (and template)
Ikes - Fall girl
Digital D - ticket
Digi MW - letter K
Paper Squirrel - pumpkin scarecrow
Sassy Studio - Fall girl
LiLi - mushroom cottage
Art - sentiment
Okay, I think that's all for today, so enjoy!!!!


*

14 comments:

  1. Allison...thank you for including TLC....I appreciate it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to ALL the artists who create and give out the freebies for us to use! You are all so wonderful, and so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these images...thanks for gathering them up for us...kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. tahnk you for the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think fridays are my favorite list, thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the freebies links

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all these wonderful links - fabulous freebies! Everyone is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the work you do posting these freebies for us. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you allison...you're hard work is appreciated by many :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for all of these.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. blimey what a huge list .Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks for these wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete