Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/3/11

Wednesday freebies

Oh my, it finally happened!!  I made a mistake, can you believe that?
One of our readers pointed out that the Paper Cupcake image I linked to on Monday was NOT a freebie.  Oops!  I have no idea how I got the idea there was a free image on that site's post.  Sorry!!
I think the following are freebies:

Spyder has a scarecrow

Marlene has a spider set

Beccy has a blossom

Making our Mark has a bee hive

Arty crafty has several

Enjoy!
********************
Oh, this is TOO funny!  I forgot about these (another mistake!):

Lilly's Night Garden - gerberas

Kenny K - tug of war

Digi Chick - daisy

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great links PeggySue.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for collecting all these for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so you know, you weren't wrong about the Paper Cupcakes image. it was free for Monday only. ;)
    the site offers freebies every Monday that usually last for the week. that happened to be a unique circumstance....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I realized I was just too late to get it free--oh well it happens. Thanks so much for all you do.
    Hugs,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's a little mistake among friends. You do a terrific job. Thank you. Lilla in AL

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all the work you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for all the work you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the links to freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the links. I am so grateful for the time you give us that I am not seeing any mistakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that a first mistake can be forgiven - especially when it's not a mistake. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about all these freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for listing these freebies. I am a follower of most of the ones you feature but always scan through your list to see if I have missed anyone.

    All your hard work is appreciated by many, but maybe you are not thanked be enough.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think you need to worry about a mistake!! Thank you for all you do.

    I just need to ask...is it me, or is anyone else having trouble with Spyder's? I click on the link, get to her blog and then I get an error. I can't even get on long enough to email her. I'm sad that I'm missing out on her fabulous images!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I've some freebies on my blog! (in French only sorry!)

    http://kldezign.blogspot.com/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is a great freebie here too! This is a new challenge blog. http://kelleykidschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are too hard on yourself - I don't know how you keep up with any of it. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete