Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/30/11

Tuesday freebies

Hello everyone. Please use the links on the left under 'Tuesdays' as all 3 of those sites have freebies today. 
Pop N Stick - birds
Marlene - stone age set
Melonheadz - baby angel
Alexa - penguin
Pollycraft - sentiments
Beccy - rocking horse
My Hiding Place - calculator
Arty Crafty - various
Digi's with attitude - giraffe
Bits N Bobs - reindeer
Just for Fun - snowman
Please leave your thanks for these generous artists as you snag their freebies!
**********************
Michelle P - word

16 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can leave a comment or not, when I try to leave comments for the wonderful free digis, I keep getting a message from "THE BLOGGER" telling me I am denied access to that page. I always try to leave a comment and this really usets me. It happens a lot to a lot of these blogs. What is happening,??????

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm with the lady before me..the same thing happens to me no matter what I try to do. Sometimes it works for some sites and not others. It's frustrating after you type a bunch and try to send it and it cuts you off.
    Don't know what else to do.
    Can only try.
    So thanks for your help every day. And a lot of thanks and gratitude to the artists, even if I can't always get on.

    hugs
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [31 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the link to my calculator designs!

    Blogger has been a bit quirky lately - earlier today it told me that my email address did not have permission to view this blog - and it was referring to MY blog!
    I find that it is more troublesome if I open up several blogs at one time. If I open only one, then it allows me to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the freebies. I love the snowman.
    And further... I had the same problem as the first two girls. We really should take a minute to say thank you for these freebies, so I feel bad when I'm unable to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to all the artist for their free digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou for all these links where do you find the time ?
    glad you do 'tho x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a little note to point everyone in the direction of some fabulous freebies ......... once a month one is put up http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/v/digital_stamps.asp but there are also a few here http://papersmooches.blogspot.com/p/free-digi-stamps.html

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! I, too, have problems sometimes. I can't get the digis or comment on Spyder's and Bits & Bobs now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your Tuesday search for digi's.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all of your efforts and the great links. Sure do appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for finding us this fabulous links!!1

    ReplyDelete