Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/8/11

Monday freebies

Let's start the week slowly...
Meljens has a sentiment, and so does Netty

Sliekje has a winter dog

May Brit has a baby

TSB has a lollipop for a limited time

Paper Smooches has berries & a sentiment

Beccy has a birdhouse

Marlene has a lady

Pink Petticoat has a free kit here.  I know it has a sentiment in it and who knows what else.
Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Another great selection of links. Thank you for all your hard work.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! thanks for your hard work! my kids sure love to color all the fun pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for today's links. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million, Alison. I sure do appreciate you going to all this effort to bring freebies to the crafters and attention to the artists.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting all the links

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking us to all these links

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't been to Pink Petticoat before. Thank you for introducing her to me. Thank you for all the other links, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the links :)

    ReplyDelete