Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/12/11

Firday freebies

Here are some

Bugaboo
StampFairy
Limited Runs
Digital Delights
KWED
Broken Box Stock
Ikes' World
When the Scrap Hits the Fun
Kwan-Kwest
Gnger's House
TLC
Sassy Studio Designs
Beyond the Fringe
Bird's Cards
***************
Sew Many Cards
Digi My World
**************
Another Kwan Kwest
Alexa - piggy bank
Paper Squirrel - banana split
Sliekje - winter bird
Robyn's Fetish - schoolhouse
Stampelkallan - angel
Bugaboo - bee
Digital 2 4 Tues - vintage housework

15 comments:

  1. Thank you VERY much for all your hard work!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much for those lovely bits and pieces .. have thanked individually tooooo happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ginger.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for posting all of these links! I hope you have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you girls were very busy... I really really love what you do for us... FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, there were a bunch tonight! Thank you for getting them all together and making it so easy for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much. Haven't been by like I used to. My daughter is begging me to print more digi's for her to color. LOL Thanks again. You all ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew that's a whopping list !
    Well done for all your hard work and Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your hard work, I don't always thank you via a.comment but it is implicit every day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this HUGE list! Your time and effort saves me a lot of time and effort. :D

    ReplyDelete