Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/12/11

Tuesday freebies

I'm starting this early today as I am trying to get through my load of emails that piled up while I was at the beach last week.  Sorry for disappearing.  I thought I would have an internet connection and did not.  So, please try to forgive me for ignoring you!
Some of these may be repeats.  I have tried to check them all out but I'm getting bleary eyed.

Beyond the Fringe has a harpist and masks

Tidbits Trinkets has public domain patriotic images here, here & here

Fimola Arts has a bear

Lilly's Night Garden has a tulip and a flower

E.T. has a circle sentiment

Marina has a h-b guy

Check back later for more!!
************************
MelonHeadz - crafter (look around, there's more freebies)

Marlene - sentiment

KWED - couple for summer

Digital Stamping - magnifying glass

Floppy Latte - sand dollars

Paper Cupcakes - tickets

Making our Mark - birdhouse

Sans Designs - expecting

Also please look at Tuesday links (left sidebar) and the dailies & sentiments.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! This blog just makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for giving us fab links each day! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for bringing us all of these links!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the links and your time spent finding them.

    ReplyDelete