Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/4/11

Monday Freebies

A Happy 4th of July to our American friends!  I figured since our regular ladies may be celebrating, so I'd try and find some freebies to share... I think that everyone is enjoying a long weekend! I apologise if I share anything you've already seen/collected... a lot are new to me...
Cuddly Buddly - at least a bear/birdhouse, Christmas images
GTC  is Dotty About Flowers
Ginger has a variety of sentiments
Hobby Paleis - Sunshine sentiment
Meljen - Girly Sentiment and Stars
Melonheadz - 4th July and Christmas images
My Sugar Paper - Dressmaker's Form
Sentimental Sundays - Food sentiments
TLC has some fabulous 4th July images, sentiments, elements ... scroll to get them all

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful Freebies - Thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time out of your holiday to find these fab freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the links. However, you should be taking the day off and enjoying the 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to find all the wonderful freebies. Have a great night.
    Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    TTFN,
    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the links...

    Kenny K has posted July's freebie already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Pauline~! Happy 4th to you and your family.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wonderful freebies thank you so much ... wanted to leave a thankyou comment on "my sugar paper" for the dressmakers form but not sure where to add it so thank you anyway ... happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete