Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/8/11

Wed, freebies

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers and hugs! Ginger

Diane has a napping dad
Loo-Loo Designs has a little girl
Spyder has a hedgehog
TLC has some papers and sentiments
Ginger's house has a sentiment
************
Broken Box Stock has a house
Netty's Cards has a Christmas sentiment
Whoopsi Daisy has a girl
Marlene has some bummin around
*********
Everyday things has a tiger
Floppy Latte has mushrooms
Marion has more tickets
MelonHeadz has another boy
Dee's bugaboo has a scripture
***********
Birds has bluebells
Dustin Pike has a monkey

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I had trouble posting in your last post. I hope this goes through.

    A note to the artists -- I still can't comment on some of the blogs. I truly appreciate your generocity, but can't post to thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger....thankyou for the mention. I Appreciate you.
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle for at least trying and letting them know. :O)

    Your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart and prayers are with you during this time of sadness and loss.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the same boat I can not post on all blogs so if you read this, thank you, I hope they get the blogger fied soon. Thank you for post some cut files now. I love both digi stamps and cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the listing you found for us today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to hear that it is not my computer acting up; that it is blogger. Although, I will be happy when it gets fixed also! Thank you for posting all of these links and thank you to the artists who made the digis.
    Ginger, I hope you are getting some rest today. Just wanted to let you know that I am still keeping you and your family in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the shout-out. Appreciate it greatly!

    I'm so very sorry for your loss, too. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ginger, I'm so sorry about your grandmother. :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Ginger. We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete