Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/21/11

Tuesday freebies

Sorry ladies, had another death in the family on Father's Day so my Dad's lunch got postponed to Monday. Glad Peggy Sue survived those storms. Sounds like this afternoon we'll have some booms here. I found a few freebies so far...

Some yummy papers and sentiments at TLC
Sentiments at Ginger'sHouse and Sentimental Sundays
GTC has part 5 and an angel
Bird has a hot air balloon scene
Diane has a ice cream star
Elizabeth Dulemba has a pretty princess

13 comments:

  1. Sincerest condolences Ginger and family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry for your losses. Its hard when they keep coming. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness ginger just wanted to send you a big hug ... thank you for thinking about us at such a sad time ... love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for taking your time to find us these many sites for these freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my prayers.

    Hugs
    Pe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so sorry for the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Thank you for still sending out links even in the midst of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A loving hug and sympathy coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry for you loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ginger...so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathy.
    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ginger, I'm so sorry you have another death to deal with. Today I was talking to my sister about how I remember the years three of our grandparents died, it was the year my daughter born. Not only that, but Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving. Take time to grieve.

    Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete