Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/7/11

Tuesday freebies

Well yesterday was the day from heXX, for us. SO without going into all the bad details, my grandma passed away. Just a heads up I will not be posting anything on Thursday June 9th or Friday June 10th. So hopefully Peggy Sue and Allison will keep you in freebies.

Also, thanks for the links you all posted or emailed me. Ginger
*******
Here a few to start.
Sandi has some freebies on her blog under the freebie link at the top.
Carmen has a sweet pea
Darla has some (you have to sign up and she emails them to you)
Graphic Fairy has some retro dad's
Debbie has 4 digis here
Cathe has more reto dads
Digital 2 for Ruesday has some
Dulemba has a birthday bear
Tiddly Inks has a free sentiment
*************
Marion has new tickets
TLC has many new things
Ginger has a heart message
Ok off to lunch, I'll check for more later today. Thanks everyone! Ginger
*************
Beccy has an Orchid
Elegant WordArt2 has Sunshine sentiment
Jedi Scrapbooking has gamers
Melonheadz has a fight like a girl
CatStamps has a flower and mouse
Marion has more tickets
*************
Floppy Latte - mushroom
Broken Box - houses
Crafty Sentiments - circle sentiment
*************
Paper Dreams - Hi
Sandi - pitcher
Loo Loo - several lovely ladies

47 comments:

  1. Sorry about your grandma - Hugs
    Orit

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Alison, nothing I can say will make you feel better at the moment, just know that there a lot of folks out here in the on-line world thinking of you at this sad time..

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your grandma passing away. You and your family are in my payers. Take care of yourself and don"t worry about anything else.
    Big Hug!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself. Thank you for the free bei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma.

    Thank you for taking the time to still look for the fab freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the loss of your grandma,will keep your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts are with you, take care. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to read this. I will be thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear this....
    big hugs,
    Clelia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of them are great! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and, by the sounds of it, in very difficult circumstances. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending you hugs....Your granny is in a better place for sure!!
    hugs
    xMx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My condolences on the loss of your grandma. Grandmas are special people. Take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear about your Grandmother.Thoughts are with you.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very sorry to hear about your grandmother ... you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Warm hugs and prayers to you and your family....family first, everything else can wait. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Thank you for thinking about postin links even when you are going through a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Lots today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Prayers and hugs sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so sorry about your grandmother. Sending you and your family my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ginger...Thank you for the mention.
    I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Your family will be in my prayers.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry to hear the news about your grandmother - may she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so sorry about your Grandmother. I have been there and I know what that is like. It is terrible. Hang in there and it will get better. Just know she is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  25. My heart is with you, I know that no matter how old we are it still hurts to lose our Grandmother. Thank you for being so unselfish and awesome as to take the time to give us these wonderful digi's today. Sending you hugs
    Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May God comfort and strengthen you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so sorry about your grandma. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

    God Bless!
    ~dee

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for your thoughfulness to search out all these freebies for all of us and know that all our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am so very sorry!!! My heart goes out to you and your family, and I will keep all of you in my prayers!! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  31. So sorry for the loss of your grandma. You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Thank you providing us with all of these links.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My condolenses to you and your family

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sorry to hear about your grandma...My condolences are with you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  34. So sorry about your grandmother, it always leaves a big hole in your heart when someone likes this passes away. In time I hope the hole is filled with wonderful memories.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  35. So sorry for your loss. Thoughts are sent your way for you and your family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  36. oooo me too ginger ... so sorry to hear your grandma has passed away sending you and your family lots of hugs and happy vibes ... thank you so much for sharing all these lovely links with us every day ... love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. So sad to lose a loved one,memories bring comfort xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. So sorry about your gramma. I hope you take comfort in knowing she is with loved ones and God, safe and sound. Our hearts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. i soooooooooooo sorry. will be keeping you in my prayers.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sorry about your loss, hugs and prayers sent your way.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sorry to hear about your grandma.My condolenses to you and your family. Thanks for the lots of freebies

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sending hugs, love and prayers your way. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma

    ReplyDelete
  43. My condolences to your family. I am so sorry about your grand mother. My own grand mother is very elderly and one day i will be in the grieving process you are having to endure. Be strong. Your grandma lives on in all your great memories with her :)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  44. It is never easy to lose someone you love. God's blessings to your family during this time.

    Thanks for your hard work every day. We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ginger, all of my grandparent's have died. It was bad enough to lose them, but then I realized my parents were now the matriarch and patriarch. That meant I was next in line. However, that is the cycle of life and we go on. May God comfort you as you adjust to your new life.

    ReplyDelete