Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/11/11

Saturday freebies

Just a few because, well, its the weekend!!
Diane G - dog
Rebecca - Father's Day
new artist, Dawn - flower
Fimolas Arts - strawberries
Lynne - sentiment
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these digis! We all appreciate our daily dose of freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bringing our attention to these freebies. You do a fabulous job everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking time out of your weekend to post these for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thank you for this site. I have not posted any free digis of my own yet but I will definitely let you know.

    ReplyDelete