Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/6/11

Monday Freebies

Today I'm behind (had to do things here at home). So I'll post what I find in a few minutes. Also you can post in the comments or email one of us. My email is (thesergent   @   frontier.com (no spaces)) since Peggy Sue may not be able to grab her email yet. Thanks!

Tracey has a rocking horse
TLC has together couple
Meljen has a dance sentiment
Ginger's House has a feeling sentment and a digital brag book layout
*************
Elegant WordArt2 has That'll be the day
Netty has baby circles
Marlene has a Fanny Fart
*************
May Brit has another Bear

11 comments:

  1. Hope you got all the things done you needed to do. Thank you for taking the time to post the links for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandisamples.blogspot.com

    has a pansy water pitcher as well as several other digi for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger....Thank you very much.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the links!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thank you another lovely lot ... you are good to us ... have thanked all that I have saved tooooo ... happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you taking your time to post all the links. It has to be a gigantic undertaking!

    The visits to my blog for my freebies have grown steadily in my first year---and ALL of my success I owe all of you at Free Digital Stamps.

    Thanks again for eveything you do!


    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear your news, thank you for taking the time to do this for us.

    Sarah xx
    www.thecraftyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete