Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/11/11

Wednesday freebies

Spyder has a boy
Dustin - dino-knight
Beccy - pirate
Dude Time - janitor
DZ Doodles - girl
GTC - owl
Cuddly Buddly - girl
Alexa - cat
H-K - lady
Dee - scripture
New artist Debbie - lion head
Let's keep the artists happy!!  How?  Leave some love on their blogs.

10 comments:

  1. Some really great images today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great finds today! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much thanks for today's links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only stumbled across your blog the other day and I am in love! Thanks so much for putting such an awesome one stop place together. Money is tight - so freebie digis are the only way I can get my hands on some new and interesting images to play with. Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete