Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/31/11

Tuesday freebies

Sure seemed like Monday today.....
Sans Design - oval frame
Just Some Lines - freebie page
Tiddly Inks - cupcake
May Brit - bride & groom
Tara - girl
Kenny K - lion
sentiments - Marlene and Birds
Please leave your thanks when you're snagging freebies....everyone loves a compliment!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I thought is was Monday for half of the day! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was still monday...atleast i had that day off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I kept saying it was a Tuesday-Monday today. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming to your site every single day...thanks so much, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mondays off throws everything off! Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you again and again for your awesome work and the way you take care of us stampers. You all are awesome Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your time <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a new image over on my blog. http://gtc-craftycorner.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for all your hard work

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete