Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/26/11

Thursday freebies

To make up for the missing Wednesday post, I'm really EARLY today.
Diane G - artist
Rhonda - girl
Bits n Bobs - butterfly
Dee - scripture
I'll be back later, hopefully, with more!
******************************
I'm back with lots more, and thanks for your kind remarks.
Marlene - hubby
Digital 2 for Tues - vintage music
Dustin Pike - bee
Back to Paper - several freebies in shop
Birds - carnations
Bits N Bobs - ribbon
Lindy - paisley
Dana - hot air balloon
Marion82 - sentiment
DM World - pears
Rebecca - father's day sentiment
Enjoy!

***********
Pauline here.... not sure if this creator has been shown before here, but there are many many images and cutting files .... latest freebie is a set of damask images....

13 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! You don't have to make up for ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and boy my blogger has been messing up as far as leaving the artist a comment. I will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were missed, but we know life happens so you don't have to even feel bad. We so appreciate all you do for us.
    Thank you bunches and bunches and bunches
    Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo thank you so much for these ... thank you to everybody happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I tried to d/l for Pauline, but all the files came up bad, so I gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you were able to take a day off! With all you do, you deserve it. Thank you for today's links.

    ReplyDelete