Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/29/11

Sunday freebies

Robyn's Fetish - mouse
CatStamps - yoga lady
Papiersalat - balloon
Lauretta - Dad diploma
Tlc Creations has a good Memorial Day sentiment and don't forget to check out When the Scrap Hits the Fun (both links to the left).

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your hard work with these links - btw, the Lauretta link sends us to Papiersalat :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. I will try and figure out how to get Lauretta's image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found Lauretta's image.

    laurettasdigitalstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the great links! Just thought I'd mention that when I click on the link for the 'diploma' I get the 'baloon' site. It could be just me but maybe others are having the same thing happen? Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being so awesome and taking you time this holiday week end to still bless us. You are wonderful
    Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a digi stamp on my blog but dont know how to post it on here, its a freebie, designed by one the pupils at the school where i work, plz leave comments, she will be so happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for looking out for us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the mention Peggy Sue.
    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again & again for fueling our obsession! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made a sugar skull vine, if anyone is interested... leave me some love. I posted it Monday, but am leaving it up for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete