Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/2/11

Some candy!!!

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that I have this candy on my blog right now, I am a guest designer this week for Peachy Keen Stamps.... all you have to do is leave a comment and on sat I will draw a winner.. so stop on by HERE
HUGS

23 comments:

  1. OMG! Is that the candy? Love the way you have arranged it & the color too.... :) Kudos on your new responsibility.....

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo in need of new blocks!!! Thanks for the chance to win!! Ohhh, by the way, PICK ME! PICK ME! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good enough to eat, yummy........lol
    Thanks...........:)))
    OOPS i have to win 1st......hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to win these! Wohoo, great candy!! Thanks for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison, what a wonderful display you have done of these. I certainly struggle with straight edged blocks so these look better to hold. Would love to be in with a chance of winning. best wishes and thanks for all you do with this blog. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love new blocks.
    ~ Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
    madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Wow what a great candy! Thanks for a chance to win this. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute are those blocks?! would love to share them with my stampy friends...oh might help to win.sending love & smiles from earthquake central christchurch new zealand, good luck everyone ! what a awesome color !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color pink. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This candy looks so pretty and yummy. Have a great time being a guest designer for the week. Thank you for the opportunity to win these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, that is the entire candy store! Thanks for sharing your talent (and the candy) with all of us. Have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That blog candy is great! So cute and so functional!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a follower and have been for awhile. I want to thank you for all the freebees that you post. I have used alot of them on my cards. I have a small blog and hope to get to 100 followers by Scrapbooking day. Come visit and feel free to comment.
    Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wauw so nice of you!
    Hugs Ageeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a yummy cake... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on being Guest Designer! Thanks for the opportunity to win these blocks that look good enought to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to win these also! Please pick me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. The grips on these would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These would be awesome as some of my stamps are so lonely without those:-)

    ReplyDelete