Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/28/11

Saturday freebies

Just about every day Marion82 has a free sentiment.  There is really no need for me to 'find' her freebies for you if you know to go there daily.  And now you know!
I have added a link to her blog, When the Scrap Hits the Fun (& now you know why I called her Marion82 - long name!) on the left sidebar under Sentiments.
Sylvie has dancers
Craft Gossip - graphics & sentiments
Sara - girl
Meljens - 2 images
Nana Vic - freebie page
Anne - clam
Pop n Stick - puppy
Sliekje - hamster
Birds - sentiment
Paper Squirrel - bride
Beary Wishes - bear
May Brit - bear
Carmen - sweet peas
Okay, now where you supposed to remember to go???  Hint - see 1st paragraph.
Have a good weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for all the links

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a bunch, lots of freebies this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your work looking for freebies! It is truly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for finding all of these great links for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting all of these for us! And for any of the artists that might see it; thank you for your wonderful images! I try to always leave a ty on each one's blog, but blogger is giving me fits this week! It will post some, but most it won't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo thank you from me tooooo ... what a lovely lot you are to share these ... always try to post a thank you individually but here is a thank you for you all

    happy crafting Sandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the digis. All your hard work is greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the work you do to bring us so many wonderful freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the links. And I remembered where I was to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy mongus! Lots of links! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete