Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/3/11

My Peachy Candy..

Hey everyone!! Don't forget to enter to win my candy in celebration of my Guest DT spot at Peachy Keen Stamps.. You can enter each day this week.. that's 10 chances to win.. 5 on my blog and 5 at the Peachy blog.. here is how it works
Peachy Giveaway--How would you like to win this set of PINK Acrylic Blocks.. You can never have enough of these babies... You can buy this set of blocks right here on the Peachy Keen Stamps Site.. :)
All you have to do is leave me a comment the Peachy Keen blog and at my blog, Stretch N' Bubbles 2 !. I am requesting you stop over at my blog each day, so at the end of the week (May 6th-Friday) I can announce the winner for my peachy candy...Thank you so very much for sharing a bit of your day with me and Peachy Keen!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow. Great giveaway Alison. Just what I need. Thanks for the great chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks would be perfect thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, Pink blocks,
    Thanks for the chance to win!!!
    Anything pink is great!!

    ReplyDelete