Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/13/11

Friday freebies

Wasn't it nice of Blogger to give me the day off yesterday?  So thoughtful.
Sew Many - flowers
Limited Runs - flowers
Bugaboo - babies
Beccy  - treasure chest
SansDesign - zombie
Digital Delights - grad
A Day for daisies - flower
Carmen - several sweet images
Altered Cat - dollar sign
Marion82 - angel sentiment
May Brit - doggie
Stamp Fairy - sentiment
Marlene - sentiment
New artist, Amy, has a fairy
Broken Box - new and old ones we missed
Please make everyone feel loved and appreciated if you take their freebie!!

18 comments:

  1. glad you had a day off ;)
    Thanks again for the searches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed yesterday's vacation! Thank you for returning to today and giving us the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for today's wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of the great links. I'm glad you're back up and running. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [14 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the nice free digi's.
    Hope I'll use them once in a while. Now I've fond this site! I'll try to come often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for finding these for us!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for all the freebie sites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for looking for these for us. I hope you had a nice holiday yesterday - albeit unintentional!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TY for EVERYTHING and YES, you DID deserve a day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete