Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/6/11

Wednesday freebies

I just never know what day is going to have lots of freebies!  This week it's today.
We have a new contributor, Rebecca, with a sentiment
Jesii has a kitty
H-K has a cute fairy
Mike has a sailboat
Bird has flowers
Just inklined has a new Phil
Dustin Pike has a giraffe
Broken Box has a baby carriage
Spyder has a bunny
Marlene has a sentiment
Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot .I am not able to download Dustin Oike image ...can you guide me please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you PeggieSue, I appreciate you so much. Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Loved all the neat free digis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the links. I appreciate the time you put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thank you so much everybody ... I think I have thanked everybody personally but if not this is thank you ... happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply cannot find enough words to thank all of the contributors here.It is a lobor of love and I can feel the love each time I see what you all have shared. I feel as if my thank you's are such a small effort and can not express how much I appreciate your talents and creative expression.
    Sending hugs to you all from Palm Coast Fl.
    (((Hugs))) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it only me that have problem to grab Dustin Pikes giraffe??

    ReplyDelete