Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/23/11

Saturday freebies

I think these first two may be new!
Heather has a cute Easter image
Tracey has circle sentiments
May Brit has an angel
Netty has circle sentiments and so does Kate
Breast Cancer Awareness flowers
Diane G has sprigs
Enjoy your Saturday!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison! Thank you so much for posting my bunny digi stamp!!! I' getting tons of love on the blog! making me smile super big! I'll be sure to let you know next time I have another up!

    Thanks for sending such great peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for all your hard work! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing all of these! They are wonderful! Wish I could have been able to leave a comment on a couple of the sites, but couldn't find a link to post. So grateful! They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! What a great service you provide.

    ReplyDelete