Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/30/11

Wednesday freebies

Sunniva, 10 years old, has 3 images to share here
Mike has a chameleon
Bits has a girl
May has a bear
Di has a kitty
OWH has a K-9
DZ Doodles has a bird
Dustin has a bunny
Spyder has a fairy
Leave 'em some love!!

22 comments:

  1. Thank you! Some really cute ones. I left love on them, but Bits wouldn't let me. Thank you to Bits, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one more time I want to thank you for all you do for us. Blessings galore , I so much appreciate you
    hugs
    Cathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for all the work you do in finding digis to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks again for all these great digis that you find for us. I wanted to mention a new artist I found the other day... check her out at http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for sharing links!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [31 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing with us. I love Sunniva's space, I wish I understood what she is writing about, lol.

    I will keep that name in mind for the next child.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you thank you thank you and thank you again for such wonderful links to digi's. I am enjoying them so much. Just in case you didn't know, I appreciate what you do soooooo much.
    Sharon
    sharring1477@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for your everyday links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness thank you so much ... so nice of you all to share happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi you guys! Thanks for your links, and because I'm sooo happy my computer didn't totally melt down over the last week, there's a One Day Freebie HERE!!
    and it's the last day for the freebie rabbits

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  14. It`s so amazing that you link to my blog to show my digi`s.
    I couldn`t believe it when I found out. And thanks to you I get all these lovely comments:)))
    Big hugs from
    May Brit:))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for finding these freebies and directing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for today's links.

    ReplyDelete