Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/17/11

New Dollar Digi.. I'm Back!!!

Hey everyone!! I am so sorry for being MIA for such a long time.. and for not having a dollar digi up.. we had a family emergency and had to leave town for a little bit.. I hope you all understand.. I am back and trying to get back to my "normal".. I hope you enjoy this weeks dollar digi.. HUGS


Each week I will add a different dollar digi. It will be available for 1 week ONLY!! (well 1 week will be the longest time.. if I feel like it's not doing so well I might change it sooner, so if you like it.. GET IT!!) So get it while you can! After that, it will be added to the store for the regular price.. Card Created by SNB DT Member Marcy
$1.00 Click Here
*****************
How about some freebies? I'm not so sure I'm going to get all of today's freebies on here. I've had a very sluggish computer for the last 2 hours. I did get through more of the emails and that is mostly what I'll post now.
My Inkie Fingers has a leprechaun ***********this is actually a copyright of Elizabeth Dulemba so you can get the true link HERE
R&L has a boy
Patches has a girl
Lindy has a medallion
Melon Headz has about 90 freebies on this page
My Sugar has a dress
KennyK's March freebi

Broken Box has a winter ending
BitsNBobs has an ornate frame
Crafty Pad has a circle sentiment
Carmen has a spiral sentiment
Well, Blogger has been acting a bit squirrelly too. If I can I will come back later with some more freebies, so check back! And keep your fingers crossed.
**************************
I only found 2 more
Tiffany has Spring
Marlene has some ADULT humorous sentiments

17 comments:

  1. Glad your back Alison! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison! :) You're the best! Love the bandaid too...! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for your diligence! i look forward to visiting your site each evening for the awesome digi downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting my stamp!

    http://patchesofpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your back. thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting all these freebies and for all the work to get them together in one spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get the link to the dollar digi to work :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hummmm Im from Oregon too, and Im getting "Not Found" for the link to the bandaid. Maybe it just doesnt like Oregonians?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Alison! You ROCK! xox Nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Link seems to work now ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi friends :( My blog got deleted by google! I'm trying to build another one as quick as I can! Here's the new link www.melonheadzillustrating.wordpress.com Sorry for the inconvenience! xox Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah ok, google played a nasty trick on me and has now put my blog back where it was..lol Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Alison! Glad to see your name again. Thank you for listing all of Thursday's freebies. I'm finally getting here on Saturday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for all these great stamps!

    ReplyDelete