Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/31/11

New Dollar Digi.. and a freeBEE :)






Each week I will add a different dollar digi. It will be available for 1 week ONLY!! (well 1 week will be the longest time.. if I feel like it's not doing so well I might change it sooner, so if you like it.. GET IT!!) So get it while you can! After that, it will be added to the store for the regular price.. Card Created by Retired SNB DT Member Lynn



wait it gets better.. I know right.. how can it get better??

Well we have reached 2,000 followers at my sister site http://www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/ so I decided to give away a freeBEE :) I hope you all enjoy it.. thanks so much for helping me make this site so successful... Click HERE to get your FreeBEE HUGS
*********************************
Other freebies available are:
Broken Box has flowers
Jesii has a sewing set
Carmen has a tuba girl
H-K has a ladybug
This link will take you to Sliekje's blog.  Blogger is acting up today and won't let me link just to the post with her free hedgehog.  We like to get you directly to the right post!  Doesn't always happen though.
Tiffany has a bow
For a limited time, Spyder has a cat
Sentiments can be found at Netty's here and here, at Marlene's here, and at MOMark here.

22 comments:

  1. This little bee is soooo cute. Congratulations on reach 2,000! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this cutie and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little bee. Wow, congrats on 2000 followers! ~ Carol B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the freebie, it's very cute. Congrats on getting 2000 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on getting to 2000...thanks for the cute bee hes adorable...and once again thanks for all your had work in sourcing the freebies...hugs Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your amazing number of members and thanks for the bee treat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS A BUNCH..

    HUGS
    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the wee Bee freebie, he is sooo cute. Thank you again for your work and creating this site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you for reaching 2000 followers. I am now one of them:)) It is such a great site, and I hope you will continue linking to my blog when I make new digi`s. I love all the lovely comments on my work, you see:D
    Lots of hugs from
    May Brit in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the the great links, I am loving these digital images. My only concern is once downloaded I often do not know who created them, I would love to get the message out there that they add there signature to each sketch and possible website address, that way they will always be acknowledged, especially as I do a lot of digital scrapping and could spread the word as many others could as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much, Hey Cass I always save my digi's in their own folder according to who I get them from. So Digital Delights is the name of one and I save all of their digi's there. All of my folders are saved under one main folder called Digi Stamps. That way when I need an image I just open that folder and click through the different artist and pick the one I need. I always write down where I got it from as well. With 4 kids I tend to forget who's image is whose and it saves me from searching my files again. Hope this helps. Soon I would like to back up my images on a CD as well so I'm not taking up so much room on the family computer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for taking time out of your day to post these links for us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for all of these!

    ReplyDelete